Tuesday, May 24, 2016

OOC: Thoughts So Far

Okay, so yesterday evening, Lizz (my friend who asked me to play) and I made a character sheet for Lily.

I kind of have a mental image of how my batshit insane, craft-obsessed vampire is going to look, but I need to get a few things finished, and I need to find or buy a new pair of glasses. If I get a pair of generic readers, I'll have to knock the lenses out of the frame. same if I get cheap sunglasses, because I don't have an up-to-date prescription, and the only pair of reading glasses I have are unwearable because of missing pieces and because the lenses are so out of date for my eyes.

I've got about a month to write Lily's background story, and to find out where the first session is going to be, so wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment